Software engineer, former student, DJ, EDM fanatic, etc
I was a graduate student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and completed my master’s degree in Computer Science. I graduated in August of 2012.
I was the leader of the CoMoTo project. Our goal was to develop a system that can automatically process student source code submissions and using a variety of techniques, engines, and algorithms derive meaningful analysis that allows us not only to detect instances of unauthorized collaboration, but also give us deeper insight into how students decompose and solve programming problems. We have published papers available in the ACM DL and our work is available at https://comoto.cs.illinois.edu
I previously obtained by Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in May of 2010. During my undergraduate years, I was a member of the Medical Devices Plug and Play project at UIUC working on the software architecture for systems of networked medical devices.
- Summer 2012: Instructor for CS528 – Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Fall 2007 – Spring 2012: Teaching assistant for CS242 – Programming Studio
- Spring 2010: Grader for CS428 – Software Engineering
- Fall 2007: Grader for CS231 – Computer Architecture I
- IBM – Software engineer – PowerHA/Cluster Aware AIX (current)
- IBM – Software engineer – Power firmware functional test development and RQM deployment, firmware/system triage
- IBM – Software engineer – developed automated test suites for Power Systems firmware
- IBM – Software engineer – developed OLTP workloads to benchmark Power Systems servers
- Solidware Technologies – Software engineer – worked on a large J2EE web application that performed static code analysis
My current resume is available here (updated 11/25/12).