software artist, computer scientist, open source enthusiast
- HomeAway.com – Senior Software Engineer – Platform
- IBM – Staff Software engineer – AIX
- IBM – Test engineer – Power systems
- IBM – Test engineer – Power Systems
- IBM – Performance engineer – IBM i
- Solidware Technologies – Software engineer – J2EE full stack
My current resume is available here (updated 05/23/15).
I was a graduate student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and completed my master’s degree in Computer Science. I graduated in August of 2012.
I was the leader of the CoMoTo project. Our goal was to develop a system that can automatically process student source code submissions and using a variety of techniques, engines, and algorithms derive meaningful analysis that allows us not only to detect instances of unauthorized collaboration, but also give us deeper insight into how students decompose and solve programming problems.
I previously obtained by Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in May of 2010. During my undergraduate years, I was a member of the Medical Devices Plug and Play project at UIUC working on the software architecture for systems of networked medical devices.
- Summer 2012: Instructor for CS528 – Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Fall 2007 – Spring 2012: Teaching assistant for CS242 – Programming Studio, course lead 2010-2012
- Spring 2010: Teaching Assistant for CS428 – Software Engineering